Volunteer Justice Poster Contest Coordinator
End Impunity is looking for a dedicated volunteer to begin in September 2012 to develop an annual justice poster contest (name to be determined), with the first contest to beginning soon thereafter. They will be responsible for assisting in the creation and development of the rules and regulations, logistics of accepting and voting on entries, and implementing the contest.
Using visual art and media, the annual justice poster contest aims to create awareness around international justice issues, the International Criminal Court, and ending impunity. The winning poster would be printed and distributed globally.
- Research online poster contests and create timeline for the Justice Poster Contest
- Develop rules and regulations
- Develop logistics of accepting and voting on images
- Develop an outreach plan
- Help design webpage(s)
- Coordinate and conduct multi-pronged outreach for the first poster contest
- Handle inquiries and questions
- Maintain database of entries
- Facilitate judging
- Coordinate printing and distribution of winning design
- Interest in international social justice issues
- Project coordination experience
- Experience with outreach
- Experience with or desire to work with artists
10 hours a week in order to get the poster contest off the ground in 2012
Preferably starting in September 2012
If interested, please contact email@example.com.